Job Role: Executive Assistant
Working Hours: 20 hours per month
Budget: £200 per month
Contract Type: Part-time
Start date: 2nd November
About Soul Soutras
A South Asian feminist network, this innovative organisation is tackling taboos within the culture: everything from sex, sexuality to colourism and periods. While creating safe spaces for South Asian womxn, to voice their experiences & connect with each other.
Soul Sutras is behind the British Podcast Award-winning Masala Podcast which also won Spotify SoundUp 2018, and is now a Spotify Original. Soul Sutras is also the creator of the Masala Monologues series of writing workshops & theatre shows in the UK & the US. With work featured on BBC Radio, Evening Standard, Eastern Eye, Huffington Post, Brown Girl Magazine and many more.
You will be supporting the founder Sangeeta Pillai and getting involved with the company at an exciting time.
The role will involve assisting the founder in day to day project management by creating structures & systems for the smooth running of the company and all its various projects.
The right person would be organised, task-led and flexible in assisting the founder as required.
Looking for someone who is interested in joining the company for the long term and there is
opportunity to grow the role for the right person.
• Assist CEO/Founder on a daily basis.
• Project management
• Create structures & routines for efficient working
• Daily or bi-weekly calls to set out agenda & deadlines
• Comprehensively manage CEO’s mailbox.
• Administrative tasks
• Social media account support leading to management
• Finances, invoices, quotations and book-keeping support
• Identifies with core mission of the brand
• Media or creative background
• Ability to work within a startup environment
• Set up structures, systems and processes
• High attention to detail
• Self-sufficient with minimum supervision
• Initiative and assertiveness
• Willingness to learn and upskill if need be
• Proactive and organised
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft programmes, Google docs, Hootsuite
• Great Social Media Skills (IG, Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• Structured but flexible
• Action orientated – a task finisher!
Want to apply?
Please email email@example.com before 25th October 2020.
Do send over a CV and a few lines in the email saying why you think this role would be a good fit for you. Due to time constraints, we’re only able to contact shortlisted candidates, to arrange remote interviews.
Look forward to hearing from you!